Gold Rate In India : Real time Gold prices are updated instantly in the Gold Rate in India app. Live Gold Price in India for 24 karat and 22 karat gold exact today prices are available in the Gold app Get all the gold prices instantly in our app. Get 24 Karat 22 Karat pure gold rates are available for top cities in India. Gold rate, gold rate in India today.
Gold Rate In India
Here city wise gold 22 k gold 24 k and silver prices are available. When we select a particular city in India, this app gives you the today gold rate along with the yesterday gold rate for 22k and 24k. This app also displays the lowest price in the last 30days of the city and the highest price in the last 30 days. The app even helps out to get the history data of the gold rate fluctuations. We can check the graph analysis of the 30days gold rate. We can do conversion with the help of Gold Rate in India app. We can convert the weight / gram and check the price of gold, silver.
The app has separate gold and silver details of cities in India. Around 6 months gold and silver rates can be checked individually. Even the lowest price of gold among 6 months and the highest recorded price of gold in past 6 months. All the spot prices of gold and silver are updated instantly in the Gold Rate in India app page.
Gold Rate India Daily Update
City wise gold 22 k gold 24 k and silver prices are available
History Data available for past 6 months – Gold, Silver
- Graph Analysis – Last 30 days – Gold Rate (22. 24 K)
- Conversion – Weight / Gram – By amount
- Share the gold rates for cities in India
- Gold Fluctuations available for Gold , Silver – Cities in India
Get all the gold rates related updates on time from our Gold Rate in India android app.
Trend of Gold Rate in India
In India, demand for Gold, a precious metal has been increasing day by day. Gold is not only considered as highly auspicious, but also a matter of pride and prestige. Gold Rate play a vital role in influencing the demand for gold in India. Gold rate fluctuates according to market conditions and availability. In 1965, the average price of 10 grams of gold was Rs. 71.75, now it has been increased up to 400 times. Grasp Gold Rate accurately from this page.
22 Karat Gold Rate VS 24 Karats
Karat refers to the purity of gold. 24 Karat (24K) gold is considered as pure gold, i.e. 100% gold. 22 Karat (22 K) consists of some portion alloy mixed with gold, which means, 91.7% of the composition is pure gold and the remaining is alloy in 22K Gold. In order to make ornaments, it is very difficult to use 24K pure gold because it is very soft in nature. Thus gold is mixed with other metals like copper and silver (which is 22 K gold) for making ornaments. Pure Gold (24 K) is always slightly higher in price when compared to Standard Gold (22 K). Grab exact Gold Rate for both 24 K and 22 K gold from this page.
Determining factors of Gold Rate
Gold rate is determined by the following factors:
1) Value of Indian Rupee – If the Indian Rupee slides against the US Dollar, Gold rate in India per gram becomes expensive.
2) Central Bank Reserves – Reserve Bank of India hold paper currencies and gold in reserves. Recently, RBI has started buying more gold than selling, to diversify its monetary reserves. This increases the prices of gold.
3) Global price changes – India is one of the largest importers of gold. When the import prices change due to global movement in price, the same is subsequently reflected in the Gold Price
4) High Demand for Gold – Also demand plays an important role in determining the Gold rate. If the demand for gold increases, gold rate also rises and vice versa.
5) Interest rates: Usually gold prices increases with decrease in the interest rates as it helps people investing a large amount at lower prices.
Click here to see today’s latest price
Find the latest price of silver here